Oh, Lina, I was hoping you'd be my backwarmer.哦,莉娜,我多希望你来给我暖暖身子
Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!嗷,小女王,在另一个世界里我们一直是知音,我知道的
Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger.卓尔游侠,不要那么害羞啊
Oh now, Windrunner, you don't have to run from me.风行者,不用跑来跑去躲着我
I know, Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die. 小复仇,我懂的,你觉得女权至上:女人也是要死的。
I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky.我必须要说,小鹿你真是活力十足
Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day.幽鬼妹纸,我虽然不知道你刚才说了什么,但是我可以听你说上一整天
Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water.冰女,你就像高脚杯里的冰水
I'm not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm.莉娜的尸骨未寒的时候我是不会说她坏话的
Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya. 该死的莉娜,我可是为了你才拿着这该死的火炬
Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin.能被圣堂**是多开心呢
Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about.死亡先知,我是你预言中被警告的那个人
Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other.米拉娜,我觉得咱俩的坐骑有一腿
Broodmother, if you weren't already--ugh, never mind!蜘蛛,如果你没……呃,算了
I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin.幻刺,我希望我能看你看的更清楚
蜘蛛杀死夜魔
Night Stalker, that's a face even a mother couldn't love.夜魔,你的脸连妈都不会喜欢的
赏金猎人
Riki, I've always known you were a backstabber. 隐刺,我知道你就喜欢背后使坏
Impressive technique, Riki, but not enough.技艺高超啊隐刺,不过还欠点火候
Rikimaru, I didn't see you join us. 隐刺,我没看到你加入我们啊
Nyx, show me what you can do. 小强,来让我看看你能干点啥
Nyx, you've disposed of your last victim. 小强,把最后一个猎物处理了吧