游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 资料 > 正文

X360《生化尖兵》剧情翻译

2009-06-22 18:50:06 来源:游民星空 作者:佚名 编辑:gsgames568 我要投稿

下一关

Major spencer...

斯宾塞少校。。。

Who is this?How did you access this time?

谁啊?你近么接到这个线上的?

I'm just another soldier in the line of fire.

我只不过是战场上的一个士兵而已。

You should evacuate the area.soldier.The enemy is playing for keeps and you don't have the right tools for the jobs.

兔崽子,你应该去战场上打仗,你的占有打仗的时候你是不是连你的武器在哪里你都不知道。

I assure you.Major,I have the perfect tools for the job.I contacted you to scrach an itch...what are you doing here?The government betrayed you and your kind.yet here you are fighting for them.

少校你放心,我现在手中的武器是最先进的。我瞄准你太久了,跟你聊聊天,挠挠痒。你在这里干什么,背叛了你和你的同类,现在你又去帮。

Cut the bullshit.sounds like you already know.

放你狗屁,搞得你好像知道什么似的。

You're the one who's in over your heat.Major.You may discover some things you were not prepared for.Good luck.

你太管不该你管的事情了,少校,你继续往前走的话,可能会发现一些你接受不了的事情,注意好运。

Feels like I'm being played...

妈的,搞得好像我被人当猴子耍。。。

下一关

I wander where it is ...The park seems like a strange hiding place for the Carrion Device.

我在想,它到底在哪里,这公园看起来地区是个藏东西的好地方。

You really don't know where it is?

你真的不知道这东西在哪里吗?

Like Armstrong said - Project Vulture is way out of my league.I just work here.

如阿姆斯特朗所说,秃鹫旧计划已经越出我的权限,我的权限还不够。

Yeah.what a shame...

替你感到羞耻。。。

下一关

Joe,I'm outside the Archive building.

周,我现在就在档案馆外了。

Magnificent,isn't it?The largest collection of information tin the world.It's the undertaking of projects like this that make the FSA such a great country.I suppose it's seen better days.

看起来很漂亮吧。这是世界上资料最全的档案馆。(这半句不懂翻。。。。)

So have I.It's still in one piece.whice is saying something .

(这句也不懂)

It should be.The building is one of the most heavily fortifiend in the country - and the perfect place to hide that device.

应该是这样,这建筑是国家保护的最严密的地方,也是保存我们要的东西最好的地方。

下一关

I'm in the Archives.

我在档案馆里面了。

(一下为阿姆斯特朗和周的对话)

Secretary.we're out of time!you have to give spencer access to the Carrion Device and have it extracted from the city!

部长。我们没时间了,你快授权给斯宾塞让他把物品回收并带离城市!

The man's bionic!He can't be trusted with that kind of power!

这人是生化士兵!我可不能把那么重要的借给他!

Enemy units are approaching!

(一个接线员报告)敌人接近!

Secretary.authorize access.now!

部长,快点授权!没时间了!

...this'll be on your head.Joe.Fine.I'm sending the code to access the main valut.。。。出事你负责,周,好吧,一会我把密码给你发送过去。

Acess to Carrion Device denied.

腐蚀装置接入禁止

That sucked...

那混蛋。。。

We've got company!

敌人来了!

Take out every one of those terrorist bastards if you have to!

如果必要,先消灭这些恐怖分子

New profile obtained.Validating profile...profile validated.Access to Carrion Device granted.

新文件接收,确认文件,文件确认有效。准许接入腐蚀装置。

I've sent you coordinates to the extration point.Hurry,Spencer.we're almost done here.

我给你发送撤离点坐标,斯宾塞,我们快到了。

Sounds reasonable.Just point me in the right direction.

这还比较像话,给我指路吧。

下一关

Joe.I've been in here long enough.Tell me what you know about Emily.

周,我在这里呆很久了,告诉我关于艾米的消息。

Keep your eyes on the prize.She's been gone for 12 years.You can wait another 12 hours.

好好表现,她已经失踪12年了,再等12小时也不会久。

I knew it - you're full of shit.You don't know anything.

我就知道,你这混蛋什么都不知道

Y'll get your information when the mission is accomplished.It'll be worth the wait.

当任务结束后,你会得到你的东西的,这消息值得你等待。

更多相关内容请关注:生化尖兵专题

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 6 下一页
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
    没有任何记录
    没有任何记录
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏