游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 资料 > 正文

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

2007-06-21 11:41:09 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名 编辑:dsgames568 我要投稿


A Heated Interrogation 激烈的审问

Lara: This is only one piece of the Scion, where’s the rest of it?
劳拉:这只是其中的一个司祭盎,剩下的在哪?
Larson: Gimme me a minute, I’m thinking.
拉森:等等,让我想想。
Larson:Whoa!It makes no difference to me: Pierre’s probably already found his piece.
拉森:呕!这样对我无效:皮埃尔大概已经找到他的司祭盎咯。
Lara:Pierre Dupont? Where?
劳拉:皮埃尔?在哪?
Larson:Now that I don’t know.
拉森:不知道。
Lara: All right. I’m convinced.
劳拉:好。我信了。
Larson: Damn, you really had me going there.
拉森:见鬼,看来你真的要让我去他那儿了。

Late Night Reconnaissance   深夜的侦察

Larson: Looks like our girl’s pulled it off.
拉森:看来我们的女冒险家办成了呢。
Natla:Of course she has. Now it’s up to you.
纳特拉:那当然。现在你得行动了。
Larson: Not that I’m complaining boss, but what makes you so sure she’s not going to bring it back to herself?
拉森:不是我在发牢骚,但您为什么那么确定她不会乖乖地交出司祭盎?
Natla:Lara would never part with the Scion; She’s far too obsessed with it. Just like her father.
纳特拉:劳拉是不会放弃司祭盎的。她着迷还来不及呢。就像她父亲一样。
Natla:Ah, Monsieur Dupont, you have something to report?
纳特拉:啊,皮埃尔先生,你有什么要报告的吗?
Pierre:Good news, madame, your information was correct. I have located my piece of the Scion.
Voila. It is buried under a place called
皮埃尔:好消息,夫人,您的消息十分正确。我已经找到了司祭盎。瞧。它就埋藏在
Lara: St. Francis Folly.
劳拉:圣方济各堂。

Arrival At St. Francis Folly

抵达圣方济各堂

(Father’s journal) I’ve acquired new evidence that leads me to believe it is the Scion itself that is in some strange way, a vast library of information to rival even Alexandria. I’m now convinced that, if I can obtain it, I will finally discover what happened to my beloved Amelia.
(父亲的日志) 新的证据使我相信司祭盎以某种独特的方式保存着大量的信息,它的信息量甚至超过了古埃及的亚历山大博物馆。现在我相信,如果能得到它,我一定能知道我深爱的阿米莉亚究竟出了什么事。


Lara: Oh,Pierre,you litter bug.
劳拉:喔,皮埃尔,你乱扔垃圾了。

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 下一页
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
标签:资料
游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏