游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 资料 > 正文

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

2007-06-21 11:41:09 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名 编辑:dsgames568 我要投稿


Business Banter
生意场上的嘲弄


Pierre:I think you are more of a dog person.
皮埃尔:我想你得跟别人合作才有胜算。
Lara: Natla doesn’t honor her contracts, Pierre. I’d move on if I were you.
劳拉:纳特拉违约了,皮埃尔。我要是你的话就决不会为她卖命。
Pierre:No, mademoiselle, Natla and I understand each other. I find things for her, and she rewards me handsomely. But you seek the very thing she does. That is why you are not trusted.
皮埃尔:不,女士,我们彼此理解。我为她找东西,她给我丰厚的报酬。只不过你要找的东西正是她想要的,而这就是为何你不能得到她的信任的原因。
Lara:I trust my instinct.
劳拉:我相信我的直觉。
Pierre:And that is why you’re in second place. I’m a professional, mademoiselle. I focus on the job, and I get paid.
皮埃尔:所以你只能处于不利的地位。我以这个职业为生,女士。我专注于我的工作,然后我得到报酬。
Lara: There’s more to life than money, Pierre.
劳拉:生活不仅仅需要钱。
Pierre:This isn’t life, mademoiselle, it’s business. Your compulsion prevents you from seeing the difference.
皮埃尔:这可不是生活,女士,这是生意。你被冲动蒙蔽了视线,你看不到细节。
Lara: It doesn’t prevented me from getting a piece of the Scion. How’s business for you?
劳拉:但我的冲动却带给了我一个司祭盎.  你的手气如何,开张了吗?
Pierre:touche. So then, why don’t we see whose compulsion gets them the next piece.
皮埃尔:说得好。那么我们就看看到底谁的冲动能为他取得下一个司祭盎吧。

The Tomb Of Tihocan        蒂霍坎古墓
Lara: Here lies the God-King Tihocan; One of the Triumvirate; Keepers of the three pieces of the Scion; Leader of the chosen after the great betrayal caused Atlantis to be lost beneath the waves.
劳拉:这里安眠着蒂霍坎神,他是掌管三个司祭盎的三神之一。尽管一场大叛变使亚特兰蒂斯湮没在大西洋的波涛中,但他依然于此竭力维持他开明的统治。
Pierre:You see? Instincts can be expensive, mademoiselle. Yours are going to cause you both pieces of the Scion.
皮埃尔:你明白了吧?直觉有时会让人付出高昻的代价,女士。你的直觉将夺去你的两个司祭盎。
Lara: That’s not a price I’m prepare to pay.
【?】
劳拉:或许吧,但我要付的可不是这种代价。
【?】
Pierre:Don’t be absurd. No job is worth dying for.
皮埃尔:真可笑。没有任何一种事物值得为它去牺牲。
Lara:Yes. It is.
劳拉:不。它值得。


Pierre’s Demise皮埃尔之死
Pierre: On second thought, you have it!
皮埃尔:还是给你好了,接好了!
Pierre:Bonne chance!
皮埃尔:祝你走运!

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 下一页
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
标签:资料
游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏