游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 资料 > 正文

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

2007-06-21 11:41:09 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名 编辑:dsgames568 我要投稿


Shadow Figures 1
影子般的人物1
(无)

Shadow Figures
影子般的人物2

Tihocan:You have tainted the power of the Scion; In betraying your fellow Kings you have broken the sacred Triumvirate of Atlantis. You have maimed Qualopec. Your own brother.
蒂霍坎:你玷污了司祭盎的力量;你背叛了我们,你打破了亚特兰蒂斯神圣的戒律。你甚至残害了你的兄长,夸洛佩克。
Qualopec:I am still here, wretch. Tihocan has ended your treachery. But it is my face you will see in your nightmares.
夸洛佩克: 我还在这呢,你这卑鄙的家伙。虽然蒂霍坎已经了结了你的背信弃义,但在梦魇里你会看见我那被你毁了的脸。
Tihocan:What have you to say for yourself?
蒂霍坎:你还有什么话要说?

Arrive At Khamoon
抵达哈蒙
(无)


Retrieving The Scion
取得司祭盎
(无)


The Banishment Of Natla
驱逐纳特拉

Qualopec: But it is my face you will see in your nightmares.
夸洛佩克:但在梦魇里你会看见我那被你毁了的脸。
Tihocan:What have you to say for yourself?
蒂霍坎:你还有什么话要说?
Natla: The Gods favor action, not council.
纳特拉:神偏爱行动,而不是开会。
Qualopec:Yet is this council that rules over you today.
夸洛佩克: 但就是我现在的这场会,它将永远地支配你。
Natla:You rule over nothing. Atlantis is in ruin; nothing can change that. Everything must burn. Only then can the Seventh Age begin.
纳特拉:你们什么也支配不了。亚特兰蒂斯正在走向灭亡,什么也无法改变。所有事物都必须燃烧殆尽。只有这样第七时代才能诞生。

Qualopec: You choose a path to madness. I wash my hands of you.
夸洛佩克:你真的疯了。以后你的事与我无关。
Tihocan:For your treachery; for using the knowledge of the Scion to unleash our armies against us, I expel you forever from the scared order of The Three, and condemn you to shame in the frozen limbo of eternity.
蒂霍坎:由于你背信弃义,并且擅用司祭盎的驱策我们自己的军队攻击夸洛佩克和我本人,现在我要将你永远地驱逐出去,并让你在冰冻的炼狱里忏悔自己的罪过。
Natla:I cannot be stopped! Doom will find you both while I rise from the dust of your bones to finish what I’ve started-
纳特拉:它是不会停下的!当我从你们的骨灰中苏醒过来的时候,你们的末日就到了,我一定会完成它的。

Ambush!      埋伏!
Lara: It was you? You were the Queen of Atlantis.
劳拉:是你?你就是亚特兰蒂斯的女王。
Natla:Once.
纳特拉:曾经。
Lara: And the Scion holds its history.
劳拉:而祭司盎就记录了它的历史。
Natla:It holds far more that. All the knowledge of the Ancients; things none of could even comprehend.
纳特拉:岂止是历史而已。所有远古的信息。那可不是你能理解得来的。
Lara:What is the Seventh Age?
劳拉:什么是第七时代?
Natla:How far are you willing to go to find out, Lara?
纳特拉:你想花多少时间去发掘呢,劳拉?
Natla:Not far enough, I’m afraid. Kill her quickly. We have work to do.
纳特拉:恐怕你很快就会明白了。 快点解决她。我们还有事要办。
Johnson: I’m gonna enjoy this.
约翰逊:让我来尽情享受一番。
Kold: Enjoy watchin’. I’m cuttin’her.
克尔德:尽情看着吧你。看我怎么把她给剁了。

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 下一页
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
标签:资料
游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏