游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 资料 > 正文

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

2007-06-21 11:41:09 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名 编辑:dsgames568 我要投稿


Motorcycle Pursuit
摩托追踪
(无)

Island Arrival
抵达失落之岛
(无)


The End Of The Line
尽头

Larson: Sorry, darin’, this is the end of the line.
拉森:真遗憾,亲爱的,这里是尽头了。
Lara: Just hand it over, Larson. This has nothing to do with you.
劳拉:快交过来,拉森。这和你一点儿关系也没有。
Larson: What’s got to do with you? This Scion belongs to Natla; Face it, you got no business here.
拉森:和你又有什么关系?祭司盎是属于纳特拉的。面对事实吧,你才是无关人员。
Lara: I don’t have time for this. Get out of the way or you die.
劳拉:我没时间和你纠缠了。让开否则你得死。
Larson: What you gonna do, shoot me? C’mon, Lara; I just work here. Now I know how bad you want this, but I can’t let you pass. And we both know you’re not going to kill it for it.
拉森:你想怎么样,开枪杀了我?好极了,来啊,劳拉。我正好在这儿工作呢。我知道你有多么想要这个,但我不能让你过去。我们两都清楚你不会为了这玩意儿而杀我。
Larson: That’s just not who you are.
拉森:这可不像是你。
Lara: I’m not who you think I am.
劳拉:我不是你想的那样。

Larson Dies
拉森死亡
(无)

Kold And Kid
克尔德和基德
Kold: I was hoping you’d show up; I want to make you scream.
克尔德:我还在想你会不会自动露面呢。我想听你悲惨的尖叫声。
Lara: Unless you want to end up like Larson, get out of my way.
劳拉:要是你不愿像拉森一样,就给我让开。
Kold:It’s so good, isn’t it? It gets even better. You can’t explain to people; they have to feel it.
克尔德:这样不是很好吗?现在更有趣了。你可别到处传哦,他们还等着尝尝这滋味呢。
Kid: Girl, you gotta be out of your mind.
基德:娘们,你得发疯了。


The Power Of The Scion
祭司盎的力量
(无)


Doppelganger Demise
死灵灭亡
Lara: Talk about your own worst enemy. 【?】
劳拉:看看你自己最大的敌人是谁。
【?】


A Tough Choice
残酷的抉择
Natla:You’ve reached the top, Lara. There’s nowhere left to go but down.
纳特拉:你已经到达顶端了,劳拉。除了下去没有别的路了。
Lara: You’re rebuilding the army of Atlantis.
劳拉:你在重建亚特兰蒂斯的军队。
Natla: This pyramid breeds far more than the soldiers you’ve faced. With the Scion, I now have the means to create anything I desire.
纳特拉:这个金字塔能培育的可不仅仅是你看见的这些东西。有了祭司盎,我现在可以随心所欲地培养我想要的了。
Lara: What is it you desire, Natla?
劳拉:你想要的是什么,纳特拉?
Natla: It takes Three to rule. Tihocan and Qualopec were too weak to destroy what stands in the way of the Seventh Age. But you have the strength to claim this seat beside me. Immortality has its price. But what are a few lives to sacrifice for your dreams?
纳特拉:这要用三样东西来完成。蒂霍坎和夸洛佩克那两个无能的家伙根本不足以摧毁进入第七时代前的障碍。但你有足够的力量,你有资格跟我一起来完成。想要永生就必须牺牲生命。但用这么一点生命来牺牲又怎么能满足你的梦想呢?
Lara: This is madness.
劳拉:这真是太疯狂了。
Natla: This is what you have been searching for. The answer you’ve sought your entire life are within the Scion; everything you’ve done has led you to this place. You’re here because you belong here, Lara.
纳特拉:这不就是你在寻找的吗。你苦苦寻找的答案现在就在这个祭司盎里头。而你所做的一切恰恰将你带到了这儿。你在这里,因为你属于这里,劳拉。
Natla: That’s who you are.
纳特拉:那就是你。
Lara: I’m sorry, Father.
劳拉:对不起,父亲。
Natla: NOOOOOOO!
纳特拉:不!

Time To Leave
准备离开
(无)


Final Confrontation
最终对决

Natla: Thousands of years I’ve waited for this moment. Do you realize what you’ve done?
纳特拉:几千年来我一直在等这个时刻。你知道你做了什么?
Natla: That blood on your hands, do you believe it was spilled for the good of all man, or for your own selfish desire? Look inside yourself, Lara.
纳特拉:看看你手上的血吧,你实际上是为了什么?为所有的人类,还是为你自己的私欲?看看你的内心吧,劳拉。
Natla: Your heart is as black as mine.
纳特拉:你的内心和我一样黑暗。

Down But Not Out
垂死挣扎
Natla: I cannot die, you fool. sooner or later, you’ll run out of bullets.
纳特拉:我是不会死的,你这个蠢货。迟早,你会耗尽子弹。

Island Escape
逃生
(无)



>>古墓丽影 攻略秘籍专区

上一页 1 2 3 4 5
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
标签:资料
游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏