游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 攻略 > 正文

《鬼泣4》CG中文翻译

2008-08-17 20:32:04 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名 我要投稿

第19页:

展开

结局: 
(巨像倒地,Nero来到Dante面前) 
Nero: I guess I should thank you. 
我想我应该感谢你 
Dante: But that'd be out of character. 
Maybe you should just throw an insult my way instead. 
但是这不符合你个性啊,或许你应该直接损我一顿才对。 
Nero: Yeah, that sounds better. Still I owe ya. 
呵,这听起来不错,不过我还是欠你的。 
Dante: Don't sweat it. 
I had my reasons for helping. 
Take care your self. 
别多心, 
我是因为私人理由过来帮你的。
保重。 
Nero: Wait. You forgot this. 
等等,你忘了这个。 
Dante: keep it. 
留着吧。 
Nero: What? I thought this meant a lot to you... 
什么?我还以为这个东西对你意义重大啊。 
Dante: That's the only kind of gift worth giving. 
I want to entrust it to you, and so I am. 
What you do from here is your call. 
就当是我把它作为仅有的配的上的礼物送给你吧。
我想把它托付给你,就这样。 
怎么用它是你的事啦。 
Nero: Hey, Dante, will we meet again? 
嘿,但丁,我们还会再见面么? 
(Dante消失了)
Kyrie: So is this the end? 
都结束了吗? 
Nero: Maybe. Maybe.
或许吧。或许。
Kyrie: The city's a wreck. 
I...I'm still alive, right? 
这个城市彻底毁了。
我……我还活着,对么? 
Nero: Yeah, we both are. 
对,我们都活着。 
Kyrie, if i'm a demon. and not a human anymore. 
Is this what you want? 
Kyrie,如果我是个恶魔,不再是人类了,你会怎么想? 
Kyrie: Nero. You are you, and it's you I want to be with... 
I don't know anyone who is as human as you are. 
Nero,你就是你,我只想和你在一起。 
我没见过比你更有人性的人了。
(正准备亲Kyrie,恶魔出现) 
Nero: Looks like they've determind to interrupt. 
Guess that kiss is gonna have to wait. 
看来被他们彻底的妨碍了。
我想这个吻必须等一等了。 
Kyrie: It's alright, I'll wait. 
没关系,我会等的。
Nero: Thanks, now let's rock! 
谢谢,那开始吧!


结局歌曲:Shall Never Surrender
永不投降

The time has come and so have I
时刻终于到来,到我出场了。
I'll laugh last cause you came to die
我会一直大笑,因你们都自动来送死了。
The damage done~the pain subsides
在伤痛过去后,我的痛苦也随之沉没。
And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye.
而当我凝视你眼内时,我清楚望见你的恐惧。

I never kneel and I'll never rest
我永不向任何人下跪也永不休息。
You can tear the heart from my chest
虽你可以在我的胸口内撕裂我的心脏。
I'll make you see what I do best,
我却会让你看到我如何做到最完美。
I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breathe
当我成功时,你将会吸入你最后的一口气。

Now I know how the angel fell [just kneel]
现在我终于明白天使是如何堕落的。(只需下跪)
I know the tale and I know it too well [just bow]
我知道那个故事,而且我太了解它了。(只需屈服)
I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell [soul to sell]
你会祈求你可以将你的灵魂售出。(售卖灵魂)
When I strike you down and send you straight to hell
那会是我将你击败及直直送你回去地狱前的一刻!

My army comes from deep within
我的军队从深远的地方而来。
Beneath my soul--beneath my skin
存于我的灵魂及皮肤低下。
As you're ending, I'm about to begin
当你面临死亡时,我才差不多要开始认真。
My strength~His bane~and I will never give in.
我的力量、他的破坏、而我将永不放弃。

I'll tell you now I'm the one to survive
我现在告诉你,我将是那个唯一能生存下去的人。
You never break my faith or my stride
你永远不会有机会打破我的信念或阻碍我的脚步。
I'll have you choke on your own demise
我会令你窒息、然后去迎接你的终结吧。
I make the angel scream, and the devil cry
只因我不仅能令天使恐慌的尖叫,我还能令恶魔都害怕得哭泣起来!


-祈祷文-

My honored brethren
我所尊敬的教友们。
My honored brethren
我所尊敬的教友们。

We come together
我们一同而来。
We come together
我们一同而来。

To unite as one
结合成为一体。
To unite as one
结合成为一体。

Against those that are damned
对抗那些该打进地狱的敌人。
Against those that are damned
对抗那些该打进地狱的敌人。

We show no mercy
我们不显示出任何怜悯。
We show no mercy
我们不显示出任何怜悯。

For we have none
因我们一点也没有拥有。
For we have none
因我们一点也没有拥有。

Our enemy shall fall
我们的敌人将会衰竭。
Our enemy shall fall
我们的敌人将会衰竭。

As we apprise
就如同我们的通知。
As we apprise
就如同我们的通知。

To claim our fate
去宣示我们的天命。
To claim our fate
去宣示我们的天命。

Now and forever
从现在直到永远。
Now and forever
从现在直到永远。

We'll be together
我们永远在一起。
We'll be together
我们永远在一起。

In love and in hate
一同爱、一同恨。
In love and in hate
一同爱、一同恨。


-祈祷文-


*They will see. We'll fight until eternity
他们会看见的,我们将会战斗直到永恒。
Come with me We'll stand and fight together
来跟我一起吧,我们会站立于此并一同战斗。
Through our strength we'll make a better day
用我们的力量创造一个更好的时代吧。
Tomorrow we shall never surrender. 
就算去到明天,我们也誓不投降!
(重复四次)
We shall never surrender 
我们永永远远也不会投降。 


事务所中 
Lady: You're a lifesaver. Now I can finally do my job in peace. 
啊,得救了,现在我终于可以安详地做我的工作了。 
(Trish打开箱子,只有一小捆钱) 
Trish: If it was a lifesaver then don't you think we deserve a little more? 
You call this sincerely? 
如果你的工作得救了,你不觉得我们应该拿多一点么?你管这叫诚意? 
Lady: More? Was it not your fault that things escalated to the level that they did? 
Bringing Sparda into the spotlight? 
多一点?要不是你的错,事情会发展到那个地步吗?让真斯巴达出尽了风头? 
(两人一起看但丁,但丁继续看书,Trish把书夺走) 
Dante: Hey! I was just getting to the good part. 
嘿!我才看到正点的啊。 
Trish: This is your case too, Dante. 
这也是你的事,但丁。 
Dante: Yeah, well. We take what we can get, right? 
好,好,好。我们拿我们能得到的就行了,好吧? 
Layd: Well, then is settled. 
好吧,那就这么定了。 
(电话响起,Trish接过电话)
Trish: ‘Devil may cry’. 
鬼泣事务所……
It's a customer with the password. 
是个有暗号的顾客。 
They're nearby. What should we do? 
他们就在附近,我们该怎么做? 
Dante: You need to ask? 
这还用问么? 
Lady: Can I come along? 
我能一起去么? 
Dante: Do what you want. but don't expect to get paid. 
随便你,不过别指望能拿报酬哦。 
Lady: There's something so exciting about all of this! 
You think so right? 
这太让人热血沸腾了,你也这么认为吧? 
Trish: I won't lie. 
我不否认。 
Dante: OK, are you ready? 
Come on babie, let's rock!! 
好吧,准备好了么? 
来吧宝贝,开始吧!



>>鬼泣4 专区

更多相关内容请关注:鬼泣4专区

责任编辑:dsgames568

上一页 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页

本文是否解决了您的问题

游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏