游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 攻略 > 正文

《鬼泣4》CG中文翻译

2008-08-17 20:32:04 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名 我要投稿

第1页:

展开

作者: KurtisD


MISSION 1: 
主题曲Out of Darkness :
Listen to my voice calling you
听我的声音在呼唤你
Pulling you out of darkness
指引你走出黑暗
Hear the devil’s cry of sin
听到恶魔的哭嚎
Always turn your back on me
你总是离我而去
With the wind you go
你虽随风而去
Still I dream of your spirit leading you back home
我依然梦见你的灵魂导引你回家
I will give my gifts to you
我将我的礼物赠予你
Grow your garden, watch it bloom……
培育你和花园,看着她的花朵盛放……
The light in your eyes is an angel up high
你眼中的光芒犹如那高高在上的天使
Fighting to ease the shadow side
为驱除黑暗势力而斗争
Hearts will grow though having to bend
即使一切向黑暗屈服但灵魂终会崛起反抗
Leaving behind all things in the end
将这一切抛在身后
Listen to my voice calling you
听我的声音在呼唤你
Pulling you out of darkness
指引你走出黑暗
Hear the devil’s cry of sin
听到恶魔的哭嚎
Always turn your back on me
你总是离我而去
On me……on me……
离去……离去……

(教堂内)
教皇:2000 years ago……the dark knight Sparda, turn against his demon brethren, and took up his sword for the sake of mankind. Though despite his brave efforts in our names, I fear some have forgotten the truth of that great sacrifice. If the event of that terrible were to reoccur, the fusing of both the demonic human realms, we, weak humans, would have no mean by which to oppose our submission. And so I ask you to unite. And pray that even if such a dark time of chaos were to revisit us, our gracious Savior would shelter us from the storm. Let us pray!
距今2000年前……黑暗骑士斯巴达,背弃了他的恶魔同胞们,并为了人类举起了他的剑。虽然他的英勇事迹为我们所赞誉,但是我恐怕有些人已经遗忘了那伟大的牺牲精神。如果那时的可怕事件再次重演,人类与魔界之间再次燃起战火时,我们,脆弱的人类,将无力对抗被降服的命运。因此我要求你们联合起来!并且祈祷即使这个黑暗混沌的时刻再次降临在我们头上时,我们神圣的救世主依然会在风暴中保护我们。让我们开始祈祷吧! 
(Nero要离开)
Kyrie:Nero... What's wrong? 
Nero,怎么了? 
Nero: I'm outta here. 
我要离开这里。 
Kyrie: But it's not over yet... 
可是仪式还没有完呢。 
Nero: All this preaching's putting me to sleep. 
这些说教都让我快睡着了。 
(这时Dante出现,并开枪嘣了教皇)
Credo:Your Holiness! 
教皇陛下!
(Dante与骑士团乱战,Kyrie被撞倒在地,Nero飞身扑救,然后与但丁对峙)
Nero:Kyrie, go with your brother and get outta here! 
Kyrie,快跟你哥哥离开这里! 
Credo: I will return with help! You stall him until then! 
我会回来帮忙的!你先在这里拖住他。 
Nero: I won't hold my breath. 
我不会就这么屏息以待的。 
(两人缠斗了几回合)
Nero: You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal, and it's beginning to piss me off. 
你明显想跟我公平较量,伙计。但你这样却把我惹毛了。
(Nero换弹,却发现Dante溜到了他身后)
Nero: I guess this doesn't quite cut it. 
我看这事没这么快完的。 
What's the point of packin' a sowrd like that if you aren't even gonna use it? 
你把剑收起来算什么,你不打算用了么?
(Dante模仿Nero的动作来挑衅)
(但丁把Nero剑打飞, Nero用手挡住攻击,露出恶魔化的右手)
Dante: hm, You got a trick up your sleeve 
呵,你原来还藏了一手啊。
Nero: I thought the cat had your tongue. But if it's a trick you're looking for...then try this! 
我还以为你是哑的呢。不过如果这就是你说的藏一手,那么试试这个!
Dante: Looks like you too, are a... 
看起来你也是个……
Nero: Hate to interrupt, but I wanna wrap this show up before the cavalry arrives! 
我不喜欢抢人话头,但是我希望在那些骑士赶来之前把这戏摊子给结了。 
(继续打,Dante被Nero扔到椅子上 )
Dante: So you're lookin' to play, huh? Alright, I guess I got some time to kill... 
那么你玩的很开心嘛?那好,我想我还是够时间陪你耗的。 
Nero: Tough guy, huh? Well...I think I'll have to take you down a couple notches. 
嘴硬的家伙是吧?那好……我想我会在几个回合内就会让你躺下的。 
Dante: Whatever you say, kid. 
随你的便,小鬼。 
(Dante让Nero一顿爆锤,然后丢到墙上插胸) 
Dante: Getting better……I would even go as far as to say that I underestimated your...abilities. 
渐入佳境了啊……我很吃惊的说,我居然低估了你的……能力啊
Nero: You aren't human, are you? 
你不是人类,对吧? 
Dante: We're the same... you and...I…and them. 
我们都一样的……你啦……我啦……他们啦。
(Nero低头看到魔化的骑士团成员,Dante趁机溜号)
Dante: Though I suspect you carry something different from the others. 
不过呢,我怀疑你具有一些不同于其他人的东西。 
Nero: What are you talking about? 
你在说什么啊? 
Dante: You will come to learn the meaning soon enough. 
你很快就会领悟到的。 
But... business beckons. 
不过呢……我还有正经事等着我做呢。
Nero: Hey!
喂! 
Dante: Adios, kid.
再见啰,小鬼!(西班牙文)

更多相关内容请关注:鬼泣4专区

责任编辑:dsgames568

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 下一页
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页

本文是否解决了您的问题

游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏