第4页:
展开MISSION 4 :
(来到冰蛤蟆处,两个冰女在干那个)
Nero: This blizzard must be these demons.
这暴风雪肯定是这些恶魔搞出来的。
(打,然后蛤蟆出现)
Nero:So this is what you really look like...
那么这才是你真面目啰
冰蛤蟆:You're stronger than you look.
With a smart ass mouth to match.
你比看上去要强,还有一张嚣张的臭嘴。
Nero: Cut me some slack.
I'm just not big on toads.
放我一马吧。
我可对大蛤蟆没兴趣。
冰蛤蟆:You think I care what you say?
你觉得我会听你的?
Nero: If we don't finish this quickly. It's gonna scar me for life.
如果我们不快点做个了断,这可会玷污我的一生啊(指恶心的粘液)
冰蛤蟆:I will crush you!
我要宰了你!
(boss战,然后Nero把蛤蟆抡出去)
冰蛤蟆:You think...you're... beaten me?
Never, you piece of....
你觉得……你已经……打败我了?
永远不会,你这……
Nero: That's exactly what I think.
我就是想这么干哩。
冰蛤蟆:My brothers...will come! They...
我的兄弟们……就要过来了!他们……
(一拳被Nero打飞)
Nero: C'mon, that's just nasty.
Wait...did he say brothers?
拜托,这也太恶心了。
慢着……他是不是说“兄弟们”?
(一群蛤蟆出来了)
Nero: Oh that's fair!
Now I've got to fight a whole herd of these things?
好啊,真T/M公平。
现在我要跟这么多家伙对抽啊?
Nero把门口的蛤蟆打回去,按下开关,门关闭。
Nero: Sorry pal, we're closed!
抱歉啊老兄,我们关门了。
(开头死掉的教皇苏醒了)
Credo: You have awakened.
您醒了。
教皇:Credo……
Credo: My men are currently in pursuit Dante.
我的手下已经在追击但丁了。
It is only a matter of time before his location is revealed.
找到他只是时间问题。
教皇:He came to us...
他自己送上门……
It was fortunate I was able to participate
很幸运我可以参加
In the "ascension ceremony"
这个“升天仪式”。
Agnus:His Holiness...!
You look magnificent!
教皇陛下! 你看起来好极了!
You send that cocky kid Nero to find Dante?
你派那个狂妄的小子Nero去抓但丁?
Credo: You question my command?
你对我的命令有疑问么?
Agnus:Yes! What shall before me...
是!为什么他会在我那里出现还……还还还……
should he stumble upon my research facility?
还偶然发现我研究设施?
Credo: Our priority is to capture Dante.
我们的首要目的是要抓住但丁。
Agnus:Why you t...t...t..
为什么你……
教皇:Credo
Credo:Yes,you holiness.
是的,教皇陛下
教皇: Gather everyone.
I must ease their minds on this matter.
召集所有人,我必须就这件事给他们洗脑。
Credo: Of course.
遵命。
更多相关内容请关注:鬼泣4专区
责任编辑:dsgames568