第10页:NPCs
展开
NPCs | NPCs |
When you approach an NPC, they will engage in dialogue with you, while continuing to do their task or making gestures or pacing around, depending on what their personality is. | 当你走向一个NPC,他们会和你谈话,但是会继续原来的活计,或者做一些姿势,或者走来走去,取决于他们的性格。 |
If you kill a shop owner, their family member will inherit the shop and will be angry about you, but still give you missions, which could then improve your relation with them. | 如果你杀死了一个店主,他们的家庭成员会继承这家店,对你生气,但是还会给你任务,以此你可以尝试改善和他们的关系。 |
Main-Quest Givers are Essential. | 主线任务的发布人是不死的。 |
You can make friends by doing quests for people, thus making them act differently towards you, and they might even join you on an adventure. | 通过任务你可以交朋友,让他们对你的态度改变,他们也许会在一场冒险中加入你。 |
Male and female characters will have some different animations, and beast races will have unique animations. | 男人和女人会有不同的动作,动物们也有各自不同的动作。 |
There are NPC Children. | 现在有NPC小孩了。 |
Even minor NPCs have much more complexity and depth compared to Oblivion. | 与Oblivion相比,NPCS的复杂度和深度都有极大提高。 |
You can persuade various random NPCs to accompany you and they feel like fleshed out, interesting companions. | 你可以说服随机的NPC和你作伴,他们都形象饱满,兴趣盎然。 |
There are bards in taverns, who plays tunes, and you can pay them to play another tune. | 旅店里有吟游诗人演奏曲子,你可以花钱让他们演奏其他的曲子。 |
You can hire companions to join you in your adventures. | 你可以花钱雇佣同伴来探险。 |
You can have animal companions. | 你可以拥有动物同伴。 |
M'aiq the liar is back! | 说谎者麦克回归了。 |
更多相关内容请关注:上古卷轴5:天际专区
责任编辑:迦偌