第2页:基本战斗
展开
General Combat | 基本战斗 |
An overhauled combat-system. | 提高的战斗系统。 |
Inter-changeable dual-wielding with both weapons and spells. Dual-wield any combination, even staffs! | 双手武器或者双手魔法或者一只手武器一只手魔法,双持系统可任意组合,甚至法杖。 |
Staggering effects and camera shake. | 摇晃效果和视角震动。(应指战斗中会有摇晃和震动的效果) |
Switching between loadouts on the fly is made easier thanks to a new quick-select menu that allows you to "bookmark" all of your favorite spells, shouts, and weapons for easy access. | 新的快速选择菜单可以让你在行囊和魔法中快速切换,你可以标记你喜爱的法术、武器来快速应用。 |
There are non-lethal tavern brawls in the game. | 游戏里会有一些不致命的酒馆斗殴事件。 |
There are more weapon and armor types in Skyrim compared to Oblivion. | 和Oblivion相比,Skyrim内的武器和盔甲更多。 |
Special kill animations: Depending on your weapon, the enemy, and the fight conditions, you may execute a devastating finishing move that extinguishes enemies with a stylistic flourish. | 特殊的击杀动作:取决于你的武器、敌人、战斗情况,你可以用一个华丽、有型又毁灭性的终结技来干掉你的敌人。 |
Specializing in a particular weapon is often the best way to go, as you can improve your attacking skills with perks. For instance, the sword perk increases your chances of landing critical strikes, the axe perk punishes enemies with bleeding damage after blows, and the mace perk ignores enemy armour. | 专注于一种特定的武器是一种好的选择,你可以用奖励点来提高你的攻击技能。比如,投在剑类的奖励点可以提高你释放重击的机会,投入在斧类的奖励点可以在对敌打击后造成出血伤害,而投入在锤类上的奖励点可以使你的打击无视敌人的护甲。 |
You can poison your weapon with various types of poison. | 你可以用各种各样的毒药来给你的武器上毒。 |
There is decapitation. | 可以斩首。 |
There is no locational damage. | 伤害部位没有差别。(遗憾) |
Equipment don't have a durability, so you won't have to repair it. | 装备现在没有耐久度啦,所以不需要再修理了。 |
You can apply "upgrades" to your equipment. | 你可以对你的装备进行升级。 |
更多相关内容请关注:上古卷轴5:天际专区
责任编辑:迦偌