第15页:继承人(Heir Apparent)
展开继承人(Heir Apparent)
剧情视频
台词一览
马特·霍纳:长官,我们已抵达集合地点。尚未建立联系。看来莫比斯飞船尚未抵达。
Matt Horner :Sir, we've reached the rendezvous coordinates. No contacts. Looks like the Moebius ship hasn't arrived yet.
吉姆·雷诺:真奇怪。他们一向很准时啊。
Jim Raynor :That's strange. It ain't like them to be late.
马特·霍纳:长官!帝国舰船跃入!蒙斯克的旗舰在前!
Matt Horner :Sir! Dominion ships warping in! Mengsk's flagship is leading them!
泰凯斯·芬利:我的娘呀。(泥垢)
Tychus Findlay :Sweet mother of mercy.
马特·霍纳:长官,他们没有启动护盾。这我可不喜欢。
Matt Horner :Sir, their shields are still down. I don't like this.
吉姆·雷诺:马特——靠边停船,准备进港对接!
Jim Raynor :Matt - pull us alongside and prep the docking tubes!
马特·霍纳:指挥官,这不是明智之举。
Matt Horner :Commander, this is not as mart move.
泰凯斯·芬利:你不是一直要革命吗,小伙子。机会来了。
Tychus Findlay:You wanted your revolution, kid. Now ya got it.
(啪啪啪啪啪啪啪啪啪啪啪啪!Boom!)
吉姆·雷诺:转过来,阿克图尔斯!我要你目睹这一时刻。
Jim Raynor :Turn around, Arcturus! I want you to see this coming.
瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:我父亲他没来,指挥官。我是瓦伦里安·蒙斯克——莫比斯基金会的老版……可以说,我也是你的老板。
Valerian Mengsk:You won't find my father here, Commander. I am Valerian Mengsk - and I own the Moebius Foundation... through them, I own you as well.
吉姆·雷诺:给我一个不杀你的理由。
Jim Raynor :Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now...
瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:因为我能帮你实现你的夙愿——解救莎拉·凯瑞甘。
Valerian Mengsk: Because I can offer you what you've always wanted - a chance to rescue Sarah Kerrigan.
更多相关内容请关注:星际争霸2专区
责任编辑:Shy夏夏