游民星空 > 攻略秘籍 > 资料 > 正文

《星际争霸2自由之翼》全过场动画台词一览

2016-07-20 15:21:19 来源:星际历史吧 作者:安德莉多米 我要投稿

第17页:死亡游戏(Dangerous Game)

展开

死亡游戏(Dangerous Game)

游民星空

剧情视频

台词一览

  霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:如果真有地狱的话—查尔这里就是。火焰的汪洋,肆虐的风暴,还有能把人烤干的空气!
  Horace Warfield:Char. If Hell ever existed - this is it. Oceans of fire, tectonic storms and an atmosphere that'll burn a man alive.

  霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:但我们早有准备—
  Horace Warfield:But we've planned for all of that-

  吉姆·雷诺:做准备对虫子无效,将军。它们才不会跟着你的战略走。
  Jim Raynor : You can't plan for the zerg, general. They ain't goin' to fit in to your nice, clean time table.

  霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:我曾率军抵抗过5次虫群的入侵。我打仗的时候你和你的人却在苟且偷生。
  Horace Warfield:I've led five separate invasions against the swarm. I held the line while you and your terrorist friends hid under a rock.

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:我们都知道您的功勋,将军。
  Valerian Mengsk: We're all aware ofyour victories, General.

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:我请来了雷诺指挥官,来协助我们应对意料之外的情况。
  Valerian Mengsk: I've invited Commander Raynor here to assist us with any unforeseen contingencies.

  吉姆·雷诺:听上去你已然成竹在胸了,小伙子。
  Jim Raynor : Well it sounds like yougot it all figured out, junior.

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:我对这个伟大的计划报以厚望,不容有失。
  Valerian Mengsk: I have far too much invested in this undertaking to see it fail.

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:说到这个,你也许会对下面这步棋特别感兴趣。
  Valerian Mengsk: Speaking of which, you might particularly enjoy this next step.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:瓦伦里安!有人报告我,说你带走了半支舰队!儿子,你能解释一下吗?
  Arcturus Mengsk: Valerian! I've just received a report you've taken half the fleet! Care to explain yourself, boy?

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:父亲,我要完成您尚未完成的事业。今天我要打败刀锋女王,让和平重归帝国!今天我要向人们证明,我能够继承您的帝业!
  Valerian Mengsk: Father, I am about to accomplish that which you never could. Today I will defeat the Queen of Blades and secure peace throughout the Dominion. By this act the people will finally know that I am a worthy successor to you.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:我很欣赏你的机智,儿子,但你还太年轻了。是谁让你如此充满自信呢——(图样图森破)
  Arcturus Mengsk: I love your gumption,son, but you're in way over your head. What makes you think you have the experience to-

  吉姆·雷诺:还有我呢,阿克图尔斯!
  Jim Raynor : He ain't alone, Arcturus!

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:雷诺。我不知道我的儿子是从哪把你找出来的,但你要知道,没人救得了那个叛国的贱人……也没人救得了你。
  Arcturus Mengsk: Raynor. I don't know what gutter my son fished you out of, but even you've got to realize that treacherous bitch cannot be saved... And neither can you.

  吉姆·雷诺:走着瞧吧。等这些结束,再好好算我们的账。
  Jim Raynor : We'll see about that, and when this is over, you and me got a score to settle.

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:我唯一希望的是……
  Valerian Mengsk: Everything I could have hoped for...

  吉姆·雷诺:小心玩火自焚,小家伙——
  Jim Raynor : You're playing a dangerous game here, kid -

  霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:瓦伦里安殿下,虫群开始进攻了。(又是一大波虫群正在接近中)
  Horace Warfield:Prince Valerian, we have zerg attack waves incoming.

  瓦伦里安·蒙斯克:已经来了?
  Valerian Mengsk: Already?

  霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:都离开舰桥!我要在这儿击垮敌人!
  Horace Warfield:Clear the bridge! I've got a battle to win.

  吉姆·雷诺:地面上见,弟兄们。
  Jim Raynor : I'll see you boys on the ground.

更多相关内容请关注:星际争霸2专区

责任编辑:Shy夏夏

上一页 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 下一页
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页

本文是否解决了您的问题

游民星空APP
随手浏览游戏攻略
code
单机游戏下载
休闲娱乐
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏