第18页:有备而来(Card To Play)
展开有备而来(Card To Play)
剧情视频
台词一览
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:该死!
Horace Warfield:Shit!
陆战队员:—后退!—阵线被突破了!—
Marine :- Fall back! - We're cut off! -
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:不准后退!坚守阵地!
Horace Warfield:Belay that order! Stand your ground!
吉姆·雷诺:听说你们需要帮助。我们立刻就赶来了。
Jim Raynor :Heard you boys needed some help. We came as fast as we could.
泰凯斯·芬利:咱们可没时间磨洋工,将军。
Tychus Findlay: Ain't no time to be lyin' down on the job, General.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:是你这个混蛋,真没想到来的是你。
Horace Warfield:You magnificent son of a bitch! You're the last man I expected to see!
泰凯斯·芬利:伙计们……我不想打断你们……可这里不是聊天的地方。
Tychus Findlay: Boys... I hate to interrupt but... the natives are gettin' restless.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:谢谢你的救援……但我希望不只是你们两个……
Horace Warfield:Thanks for the rescue... But I hope it ain't just the two of you...
吉姆·雷诺:将军。你知道我总有办法的。
Jim Raynor : General. You know I've always got a card to play.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:啊!你也许是个悍匪,雷诺,但你今天救了我的弟兄,我会铭记在心。
Horace Warfield:Grah.You might be a damn pirate, Raynor, but whatever happens you saved my boys today and I won't forget that.
吉姆·雷诺:家常便饭,将军。
Jim Raynor : All in a day's work,General.
更多相关内容请关注:星际争霸2专区
责任编辑:Shy夏夏