第19页:火与怒(Fire and Fury)
展开火与怒(Fire and Fury)
剧情视频
台词一览
吉姆·雷诺:你还能走啊,将军。
Jim Raynor : Good to see you on your feet general.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:不知道还能坚持多久。
Horace Warfield:Well, we'll see how long that lasts.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:我带来了一件礼物。
Horace Warfield:I brought you boys a present.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:萨尔纳加神器组装好了。但愿它物有所值。
Horace Warfield:The Xel'Naga artifact's been assembled. I hope to God it does what wethink it does.
泰凯斯·芬利:显然,我可不想把性命都押在这些外星垃圾上。
Tychus Findlay: Damn straight. Bettin'our asses on some alien piece of crap don't sit right with me.
吉姆·雷诺:泰凯斯。如果我孤注一掷,那早就完蛋了。这里危机四伏,相互支持才让我们走到今天。
Jim Raynor : I hear ya, Tychus. But ifI was bankin' everything on that I'd be quit already.'Cause here we are in the mouth of hell, 'an we made it this far by leanin' on each other.
霍瑞斯·沃菲尔德:不知道是运气好还是傻人有傻命——我还从没见过像你们这样就能成功的。
Horace Warfield:Whether it's blind luck or damn-fool courage - in all my years, I've never seen anything like what you two jokers have pulled off.
吉姆·雷诺:那东西可能是阻止刀锋女王的关键——但想要成功必须付出血汗的代价!
Jim Raynor : That thing may be the key to stopping the Queen of Blades - but it's our sweat and blood that'll make it happen.
吉姆·雷诺:经历了这么多,历尽艰辛与磨难……
Jim Raynor : After everything we've been through, past all the fire and fury...
吉姆·雷诺:……我明白了一件事——相互依靠才能完成这项任务。
Jim Raynor : the one thing I know - is what we can count on each other to get the job done.
吉姆·雷诺:即使是付出生命的代价。
Jim Raynor : Or die trying, if that's what it takes.
吉姆·雷诺:……因为有些东西值得我们去奋斗。
Jim Raynor : ...because some things are just worth fighting for.
更多相关内容请关注:星际争霸2专区
责任编辑:Shy夏夏
女友1.1w的睡衣玩什么花样?弟弟出面奶奶调和的囧图
樱花铺满山路 雪山全年冰封!《地平线6》新实机来了
盘点生化各角色上次亮相时间:最久的已隐身28年
吉卜力风新游续作!厂商宣布PS5免费试玩
老库神了!乃琳直播鸣潮达成百万粉收获22万同接
《暗黑2RE》新职业现已上线!《暗黑4》资料片定档