第14页:塔达利姆母舰Tal'Darim Mothership
展开塔达利姆母舰Tal'Darim Mothership
塔达利姆母舰已经折越加入我们的舰队,我必须承认,它们让人印象深刻。——洛哈娜
训练完毕
"Victory has come." 胜利已经来临。
受到攻击
"Commencing bloodshed." 开始屠戮。
选中单位
"You presume to speak?" 你妄自说话?
"Impress me." 展示给我看。
"This had better be worthwhile." 这最好值得。
"I will not suffer fools." 我不会忍受傻瓜。
"Fealty unto the Highlord." 忠诚,归于高阶领主。
"We are the soul of strength." 我们是力量之魂。
"My will is iron." 我的意志坚如钢铁。
移动指令
"A fine scheme." 一个不错的计划。
"We are in agreement... this time." 这一次,我们取得了一致。
"So long as it leads to glory." 只要能取得胜利。
"By our birthright." 依我们与生俱来的权力。
"I shall indulge." 我会纵容。
"A worthy order." 一个有价值的指令。
"Rik'kan thok ishar." ?/
进攻指令
"Ascension through battle!" 在战斗中晋升!
"They shall flee before me!" 他们将在我面前逃离!
"For the Tal'darim." 为了塔达利姆。
"They shall die most painfully." 他们将痛苦地死亡。
"My triumph awaits." 我的胜利近了。
"No one stands against me." 没什么可以阻挡我。
"Vok'az Shirol!" ?/
重复选择
"Weakness is a path to death."
弱小引向死亡。
"The Templar have words... The Tal'darim have blades!"
圣堂武士有辞藻…塔达利姆有利刃!
"Before we became the Chosen, we were the Forged. And we can never be broken."
在我们成为 被选中者 之前,我们是 被铸造者。我们绝不会被摧毁。
"We do not waste time with engineering and manufacture. The weak provide our weapons and our ships."
我们不在工程技术和制造过程上浪费时间。弱者提供了我们的武器和舰队。
"Piloting a ship is no more complicated than wielding a blade. I know what every panel in this vessel does! Except... this one."
驾驶一架飞船并不比挥舞刀锋复杂。我知道这艘船上每个控制面板的作用!除了…这一个。
"*button pressing sound* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"
(按钮声)你(tm)做了什么?
"*beeping sound* No! Cease that infernal noise! Do not make me turn this ship around!"
(哔哔声)不!快停下那个天杀的噪音!不要逼我把船掉头!
"*beeping sound* Arrgh! Be silent! *smashing sound, then all is quiet*"
(哔哔声)啊(西吧)!快安静!(摔东西声,之后归于寂静)
"There. Now for you... I may not be your real mothership, but you still have to obey me!"
好了。现在对你来说…我也许不是你真正的母舰,但你仍然要服从我!
更多相关内容请关注:星际争霸2专区
责任编辑:Shy夏夏